- Phase I Development Field Development Plan (FDP) nearing completion and submission to North Sea Transition Authority (NSTA)
- Inaugural Work-Group with RockRose Energy part of Viaro Group and Hartshead technical and commercial teams set for Thursday 25th May 2023
- Project plan focussed on first gas production for 2025 is on track, following completion of the farm-out and consequential equity funding for development.
- Phase 1 Front End Engineering Design (FEED) is now 90% complete.
- Application decision for the UK 33rd Offshore Licensing Round expected in H2 2023
Hartshead Resources NL (Hartshead, HHR or the Company) is pleased to announce that it is nearing completion of the FDP for the Phase I development of the Anning and Somerville gas fields. The Company expects to have finalised the FDP and be in a position to submit it to the NSTA within the next few weeks.
The Phase 1 development of Anning and Somerville fields will be achieved with a total of 6 production wells. These wells will be produced through two un-manned minimum facilities platforms tied back via a 40km export pipeline to the Shell operated Corvette facility. From there the Anning and Somerville gas production will be transported to the onshore Bacton Gas Terminal via Shell’s Leman system and pipeline.
The FEED work for the Phase 1 development is now approximately 90% completed. The completion of FEED will be a significant milestone as the Phase 1 development progresses towards FID (Field Investment Decision) and the execution phase.