Climate Change and Energy Minister Chris Bowen will officially launch the new Parliamentary Friends of Electric Vehicles and Future Fuels Transport group.
The first electric Volkswagen ‘Kombi Van’ will be on display on the lawns of Parliament House along with EVs from Audi, BMW, Tesla, Mercedes, BYD, Polestar, Cupra, MG, Volvo.
- Chris Bowen, Climate Change and Energy Minister
- Michelle Ananda-Rajah MP, Co-Chair of Parliamentary Friends group
- Monique Ryan, Co-Chair of Parliamentary Friends group
- Behyad Jafari, Electric Vehicle Council CEO
- Michelle Jablko, Transurban CFO
- Chau Le, Origin Energy General Manager Strategy and E-mobility
Wednesday 14 June 2023, 7:30-9:00am
(Official remarks from 7:30am, interview opportunity from 8:00am)
Lawns out the front of Parliament House, Canberra
Lilliana Tipton, Office of Michelle Ananda-Rajah MP (0490 526 493)
Max Koslowski, Office of Monique Ryan MP (0420 593 282)
Anil Lambert, Electric Vehicle Council (0416 426 722)