Media welcome. Access is limited and security tight.
To attend plenary be at the Merivale Street security gate at 8 for access. Speaker list below.
For Treasurer’s media call and speech, be at the Merivale Street security gate at 9 am.
- Towards zero deaths
- Blasting for net zero
- Mining on the Moon
- The big green mud robot
- Drive a dozer at the Convention Centre*
- And other autonomous and AI stories.
It’s Day 4, Thursday 28 June at the 26th World Mining Congress, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Media welcome but access limited.
if you’re not accredited, be at the Merivale Street entrance security gate at 8 for access for first plenary
If you’re attending for the Treasurer, be at the Merivale Street security gate at 9 am for media call and speech.
- Cathy Foley, Australia’s Chief Scientist, 8.30 am
- Sherry Duhe, Newcrest Mining, Interim CEO, 8.55 am
- Michael Wright, Thiess, Executive Chair and CEO, 9.20 am
- Jim Chalmers, Treasurer of Australia, 9.50 am
*The driver is at the Convention Centre. The dozer is 800 km away.
All releases at www.scienceinpublic.com.au/mining.
Media releases at www.scienceinpublic.com.au/mining