- Encouraging significant new gold intersections up to 19m @ 1.9 g/t Au, including 4m @ 6.4 g/t Au returned from recent step-out drilling program.
- Zenith acquired the granted Dulcie Far North Mining Lease (ML77/1292) in January 2023 and owns 100% of the gold rights below 6m and all other mineral rights, including lithium from surface.
- Resource evaluation work will commence in June 2023.
Zenith Minerals (ASX:ZNC) (“Zenith”, or the “Company”) is pleased to advise that further significant gold assay results have been returned from the Dulcie Far North Prospect, within the Company’s 100% owned Split Rocks Gold Project, located in the Southern Cross-Forrestania Greenstone Belt of Western Australia.
New significant step out results include:
- 19.0m @ 1.9 g/t Au from 102m in SRRC020, incl 4m @ 6.4 g/t Au from 110m
- 14.0m @ 1.4 g/t Au from 126m in SRDD006, incl 1.9m @ 5.8 g/t Au from 134.5m
- 10.4m @ 1.0 g/t Au from 127.5m in SRDD005, including 3.4m @ 1.9 g/t Au from 127.5m
- 1.0m @ 12.4 g/t from 143m in SRDD013
The recent Dulcie Far North assay results are believed to be sufficiently encouraging to advance resource modelling and pit optimisation studies. Work will commence in June 2023.