Rincon Resources confirms potential REE - Carbonatite Systems at Kiwirrkurra, West Arunta
- Rock-chip sample ‘KWRK070’ has reported extremely unusual and highly significant values.
- KWRK070 confirms potential for REE-Carbonatite mineralised systems at Kiwirrkurra.
- The result is highly significant insofar as it’s the first concrete evidence that Rincon’s Kiwirrkurra Project is prospective for fertile Carbonatite intrusions.
- 9.23% Copper (Cu) in rock-chip sample ‘KWRK075’ continues to highlight widespread Cu mineralisation and significance of the Pokali IOCG System.
- Results confirm multi-commodity (Cu, Au, REE) potential of the Kiwirrkurra Project.
Rincon Resources is a Western Australian copper-gold metals exploration company which has interests in three highly prospective copper-gold projects in Western Australia (South Telfer, Laverton and Kiwirrkurra).