STOCK THE CUPBOARDS WITH SUPERSIZED SAVINGS
Coles launches Big Pack Value household essentials to help customers save more than 70%
Available today for a limited time at Coles supermarkets nationally, the Big Pack Value range spans across everyday household products from baby necessities and personal care to bathroom staples and cleaning supplies in supersized value packs, helping time-poor and budget conscious Aussies stay well stocked for less this winter.
A Coles survey of more than 9,000 Australians revealed 85% of Australians are making changes to minimise the cost of their grocery bill. This figure rises to 92% for young families, who are reportedly more likely to buy in bulk (26%) compared to everyone else (18%).
The Big Pack Value range will help take the load off nappy change time by giving families substantial savings on baby essentials. Parents can stock up on customer favourite wipes from Huggies which are now available in a massive 640 pack (saving 30%) while nappies from Rascal and Friends are available in bigger pack sizes of over 100 per pack up to 136 per pack, saving up to 32%.
Customers can fill their trolley with personal care products from popular brands U by Kotex and Poise, with U by Kotex Ultrathin Pads now available in a 112 pack (saving 19%). Recharge the house with a 50-pack of Duracell AA batteries (saving 40%) and get packing with a 350 pack of snack-size zip lock bags (saving 61%).
Coles General Manager for Health and Home Deb Galle said Coles was committed to helping customers save time and money at the checkout each week.
“We know Australians are looking for ways to lower the cost of the weekly grocery shop and our Big Pack Value range offers households savings on the essentials they are reaching for week after week,” she said.
“The range will encourage customers to stock up and save, with over 80 bulk-sized household products available from trusted brands like Huggies, Duracell batteries, Biozet laundry detergent and Colgate toothpaste.
“By offering products in bulk, we hope to take some pressure off the weekly shop, and with some of the products lasting families almost a year, customers can also save time shopping by stocking up.”
Examples of the big pack savings available include:
- Huggies Thick Baby Wipes Fragrance Free now available in a 640 pack for $26 – when* compared to a 240 pack for $14, customers can save 30%
- Duracell Copper Top AA now available in a 50 pack for $29.90 – when* compared to a 30 pack for $30.00, customers can save 40%
- Value Pack Multi-Purpose Cleaning Wipes now available in a 116 pack for $10 – when* compared to a 25 pack for $6.50, customers can save 69%
- Colgate Total Advanced Clean Toothpaste now available in 3 x 200g packs for $20 – when* compared to 1 x 200g for $10, customers can save 33%
- Biozet Attack Plus Eliminator now available in 3L for $22 – when* compared to 1 x 2L for $26, customers can save 43%
- U by Kotex Ultrathin Pads Regular with Wings now available in a 112 pack for $28.50 – when* compared to a 14 pack for $5, customers can save 19%
- Bulk Zip Lock Bags in Snack Size now available in a 350 Pack for $10 – when* compared to a 60 pack for $4 customers can now save 61%
- Coles Bulk Microfiber Cloths now available in a 50 pack for $18.00 - when* compared to a 4 pack for $5, customers can now save 71%
- Rascal and Friends Diapers Size 3 now available in a 136 pack for $35.00 – when* compared to an 88 pack for $30, customers can save 23%
- Rascal and Friends Diapers Size 4 now available in a 124 pack for $35.00 – when* compared to a 72 pack for $30.00 customers can save 32%
- Little Bellies Puffs Variety Pack now available in a 10 pack for $16.50 – when* compared to single 12g bag for $2.00, customers can save 17%
- Poise Pads For Bladder Leaks Super now available in a 28 Pack for $11.80 – when* compared to a 14 pack for $6.95, customers can save 16%
- Schick Hydro Silk Touch Up Razor Bulk now available in a 9 pack for $25 – when* compared to a 3 pack for $12, customers can save 30%
*Saving calculated as the difference between the unit price of the larger pack and the unit price of the smaller pack at its regular selling price. Some smaller packs may be on promotion at times during the Big Pack Value promotion period.
The Big Pack Value products will be available in Coles stores nationally until Tuesday 29 August, while stocks last.
For further information, please contact: Coles Media Line (03) 9829 5250 Or email@example.com
 Coles Circle – Cost of Living Survey - March 2023, n=9,032