WHAT: Lifeline’s Out of the Shadows Walk - A walk for hope and remembrance to those lost to suicide with the local community on the Central Coast.
WHERE: The Entrance Foreshore - Meeting at the North Entrance Carpark.
Available for interview at the event, 8:15am:
- The Hon Emma McBride MP, Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
- Robert Sams, CEO Lifeline Central Coast
- Kelly Gavine, Services Manager, Lifeline Central Coast
The following organisations have also been invited to attend.
- NSW Police
- NSW Ambulance
- Standby After Suicide
- Primary Health Network
- Men’s Table
- NSW Reconstruction Authority
- Dept of Education
- The Glen Centre
- Lifeline Counselling Team
- Lifeline Crisis Support Team
- The Iris Foundation
Rob Sams - 0424 037 112