I hope you’re well.
Casinoaus.net has conducted a study revealing the top 10 most successful My Kitchen Rules (MKR) contestants, in celebration of the latest season!
As well as this, they have revealed which contestants this time around stand the best chance of winning.
Highlights from the research include:
- Tasia and Gracia come out on top as the most successful contestants on MKR
- Contestants from Queensland most likely to win MKR
- Four of top 10 successful MKR contestants are siblings (2 of the top 3 are sisters)
- Friends are more likely to succeed than partners
- Predicted winners of 2023 series
I have included the press release below which includes a table of the top 10 successful MKR contestants.
If you need anything else, please do get in touch, we have lots more data and statistics available.
The My Kitchen Rules contestants with the best chance of success in new season
A new study examining the success stories of winners and runners up on Australia’s infamous reality cooking programme, My Kitchen Rules (MKR), has found the top 10 most successful contestants from previous seasons and predicts the ones to watch in the latest running of the show.
Casinoaus.net analysed data from Instagram, business ventures, and partnership trends of previous MKR winners and runners up, to evaluate the results and predict the next possible winners.
THE TOP 10 MOST SUCCESSFUL CONTESTANTS OF ALL TIME ON MY KITCHEN RULES
Most successful to date
Based on the data collected, Tasia and Gracia aka the “Seger Sisters”, winners from season seven, are the most successful contestants on MKR. They have amassed an impressive 20,000 followers on Instagram and have since set up the Tasia and Gracia catering and events company, merchandising, and blog.
The table reveals that four out of the top 10 contestants are siblings, with a further two out of the top three being sisters. Sisters and siblings seem to prove most successful in the competition. It also shows that pairing up with a friend proves more successful than a partner.
Interestingly, according to the study, 50% of all the top 10 contestants are from Queensland. With other notable successful contestants coming from the states of New South Wales and Victoria.
Ones to watch
Using the results of this data, Casinoaus.net has predicted the odds of success for the upcoming 2023 contestants:
- Radha and Prabha are the favourites. As sisters have proven to be the most successful pairing, then these identical twins, who claim to be able to read each other's minds, might just have the edge.
- Claudean and Anthony are ones to watch. With Queensland being home to the most past winners, this couple might continue the culinary legacy of the Sunshine State.
- Tommy and Rach, Coco and Pearls, Nick and Christian. Platonic pairs seem to handle the heat of the kitchen better than partners, meaning these three friendly duos have a strong chance in the competition.
Notes to Editors
- Data on MKR series and contestants on Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Kitchen_Rules
- Research into contestants using listed sources: https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/my-kitchen-rules/my-kitchen-rules-where-are-they-now-53235, https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/tv-guide/70724386/why-winning-isnt-everything-on-my-kitchen-rules#:~:text=While%20rumours%20have%20circulated%20that,consultants%20for%20future%20MKR%20contestants
- Instagram search to find number of followers
CasinoAus is the industry’s leading and most trusted online gambling comparison platform, providing guides, reviews and news since 2017.
For more information about Casinoaus.net, please visit: https://www.casinoaus.net/
For more information on the study please contact freya.gavinplume@ICS-Digital.com (Digital PR Executive)