Sydney, Australia – 1 September 2023. Spring has sprung at TVSN and to celebrate the seasonal change, TVSN shares some key Spring Spruce Tips for your wardrobe, home, garden, and beauty routine.
- Pack away winter: Store winter items: Pack away heavy winter clothing in storage bins to make room for lighter, spring attire.
- Declutter and organise: Remove items you haven't worn in the past year, are damaged beyond repair, or no longer fit your style.
- Keep layers light: Incorporate light layers like cardigans, or thin scarves that can easily be added or removed.
- Florals, pastels, and Apricot Crush: Florals are back on trend and we’ll see a shift toward the 2024 colour of the year, Apricot Crush. Think about incorporating this with light blues, yellows, and greens.
- Versatile dresses like the gorgeous range from Rubyyaya: Invest in a couple of versatile dresses that can be dressed up or down. They're effortless and can be the foundation of many outfits.
- Sneakers: A classic wardrobe must-have - a pair of classic, fun sneakers (like these from Melbourne-based Django and Juliette) that can easily be paired with a variety of outfits and add a touch of casual chic to your spring style.
- Start with a plan: Create a list of all the tasks you want to tackle during your spring spruce up. This will help you stay focused on each task.
- Declutter: Start decluttering each room and go through items you no longer need, use, or love within each of those rooms. Consider donating, selling, or discarding them.
- Deep clean with Bissell: Dust and wipe down surfaces with good disinfectant including countertops, tables, shelves, wardrobes, and electronics. Remember to check the products relevant to each cleaning