We are excited to announce that Australia will host the 23rd World Congress on Safety and Health at Work in November. This prestigious event is expected to draw an attendance of 4,000 delegates, including government officials, worker representatives and prominent Australian and global businesses.
Australia’s event will take place from November 27 to November 30, 2023, at the International Convention Centre in Sydney, Australia.
We would like to extend a warm invitation to a media representative from your organisation to apply for a media pass to cover this significant international event. Your coverage will contribute to the global conversation on workplace safety and health.
Media Pass Categories
Category 1: On-Site Media Pass (most suitable for local media)
· Exclusive Access: priority seating at the Opening Ceremony on Monday, November 27, from 16:30 to 18:00 AEST.
· Comprehensive coverage: attend all plenary sessions from Tuesday, November 28, to Thursday, November 30, including the Closing Ceremony.
· Convenient facilities: Access to a complimentary press room on-site, equipped with workstations, a separate meeting room, and a kitchenette.
· Rich content: Access to exclusive b-roll and photographic content available on-demand from the World Congress media portal.
· First look: Early access to embargoed content.
Category 2: Online Media Pass (most suitable for international and national media outlets)
· Content access: view recorded plenary sessions (available online up to six hours after each live session).
· Resources: Access to exclusive b-roll and photographic content available on-demand from the World Congress media portal.
· Insider insights: Early access to embargoed content.
The 23rd World Congress on Safety and Health at Work offers an unparalleled platform for global leaders, experts, and professionals in the field of safety and harm prevention to convene and collaborate. Throughout the week, attendees will have the opportunity to engage in workshops, forums, technical sessions, roundtable discussions, and more. This event promises to showcase emerging trends, equip participants with the skills needed to mitigate new risks, and provide valuable insights into best practices in work health and safety.
Our congress brings together thought leaders from over 120 countries, facilitating the exchange of knowledge, best practices, and experiences to promote safe and healthy work environments for all. By participating, you will gain access to cutting-edge work health and safety ideas, the latest research findings, and innovative solutions that can be implemented directly in your workplace. Moreover, the congress aims to strengthen connections, networks, and alliances while laying the foundation for cooperation and deeper relationships among all stakeholders.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the global conversation on workplace safety and health. Express your interest in covering the 23rd World Congress on Safety and Health at Work in Sydney by applying for your media pass through this form: EOI APPLICATION FORM LINK.
We look forward to your participation in this significant event and your contribution to advancing prevention of workplace harms on a global scale.
Skye Buatva, Director
23rd World Congress on Safety and Health at Work