Arizona Lithium Limited (ASX: AZL, AZLO, AZLOA, OTC: AZLAF) (“Arizona Lithium” or “the Company”), an ASX listed Company focused on sustainable lithium development, is excited to announce a groundbreaking achievement in lithium extraction technology. Brett Rabe, Chief Technical Officer, and his esteemed team at the Lithium Research Centre (LRC) have successfully converted a lithium precursor into a variety of high-purity lithium products in a single step, including lithium carbonate with an impressive purity of over 99%.
- Successful conversion of lithium precursor into high-purity lithium products, including 99%+ lithium carbonate.
- Direct Lithium Extraction (DLE) technology proves effective on brine material from Prairie Lithium Project, requiring minimal processing.
- Significant impurity rejection at the DLE step ensures production of a high-quality product.
- Highly automated extraction and concentration process demonstrates potential for production at significantly lower CAPEX and OPEX.
- Third-party laboratory validation confirms the exceptional quality of the lithium carbonate produced.
- Upcoming third and final phase of DLE pilot plant testing scheduled for November.
- Prairie Lithium Project, located in Saskatchewan, Canada, stands as the highest grade Indicated lithium brine resource in the country.
- Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) for Prairie Lithium Project on schedule for completion in December 2023.
Arizona Lithium is now poised to commence the third and final phase of DLE pilot plant testing in November, further solidifying its position as a leader in the lithium extraction industry. The Company’s dedication to innovation and sustainability promises a more efficient and environmentally friendly future for lithium production.