Recent drilling activities at the Webbs Consol Silver Project, primarily focused on testing the lateral extent of the Tangoa West Lode at depth, have confirmed the presence of significant high-grade mineralisation throughout the Lode. Notably, this mineralisation remains open at depth, signifying the potential for further valuable discoveries.
Key drill results include:
Drill Hole WCS064:
- A substantial intercept of 27.7m grading at 663 g/t AgEq1 from a depth of 203.3m.
- This included a 10.0m section with an impressive grade of 918 g/t AgEq1 from 219.0m and a standout 3.3m intercept with a high grade of 1,890 g/t AgEq1 from 225.7m.
Drill Hole WCS065:
- A notable intercept of 33.2m grading at 569 g/t AgEq1 from 270.0m.
- Within this, there was an 18.5m segment showing a grade of 992 g/t AgEq1 from 279.9m.
The data from these two drill intercepts of the Tangoa West Lode distinctly point towards:
- Robust continuity and orientation of high-grade silver-base metal mineralisation.
- Mineralisation extending to an impressive vertical depth of 280m, with prospects of further depth exploration.
- A pronounced presence of silver and zinc mineralisation as we delve deeper.
- Evidence of multiphase mineralisation emplacement, indicating the complex geology of the region.
As we continue our comprehensive exploration at Webbs Consol, LDR is eager to share the assay results from the geochemical testing of several new targets. These were identified through a recently concluded Loupe TEM survey.
Managing Director, Ted Leschke, commented: “The latest drill intercept assay results from Tangoa West Lode further demonstrates the strong mineral endowment at the Webbs Consol Silver Project. This has implications for other lodes discovered to date, all of which remain open. In addition, our exploration team has been busy sampling a number of recently defined geophysical targets and we keenly await assay results. Having raised capital in February, LDR remains fully funded for the upcoming drilling program and further exploration work”
Lode Resources is an ASX-listed explorer focused on the highly prospective but under-explored New England Fold Belt in north-eastern NSW. The Company has assembled a portfolio of brownfield precious and base metal assets