- Summer field program assay results extend the cumulative pegmatite surface mineralisation by approximately 1,000m to 3,250m - a notable 44% increase.
- The extensive surface mineralisation has been grouped within two major mineralised clusters (MAX & HUE), consisting of 7 spodumene bearing pegmatite dykes that will be the main target of the drilling program this Canadian Winter
- The increased strike length is supported by 269 outcrop and 29 channel sample assay results gathered during the summer field program.
- The four previously discovered spodumene bearing pegmatite dykes, with a cumulative strike length of 2,250m, were drilled in 2018 to a limited depth of 30-50 metres, with drill hole intercepts of up to 1.81% Li2O1.
- High-resolution orthographic imagery and LiDAR data have been received and will allow further refinement of drill targets and potential site infrastructure locations.
Loyal Lithium Limited (ASX:LLI) (Loyal Lithium, or the Company) is delighted to announce a ~1,000m increase of the collective surface mineralization strike length at its Hidden Lake Lithium Project, located 45 km east of Yellowknife, NWT, Canada. This increase in the cumulative surface mineralisation from 2,250m to approximately 3,250m was determined through the analysis of rock chip and channel samples collected from the newly identified spodumene bearing outcrops. The Company's focus now shifts to its drilling program in the Canadian Winter where it will target the two major mineralised clusters (MAX & HUE) consisting of 7 spodumene bearing pegmatite dykes. The Hidden Lake Lithium Project will also benefit from the high-resolution orthographic imagery and LiDAR data for refining drill targets and assessing future development options.
Loyal Lithium’s Managing Director, Mr Adam Ritchie, commented:
"Thanks to the efforts of our field team over the summer we have increased the cumulative mineralised strike length by 1,000m and thereby increased the project’s prospectivity by 44%. We now have a comprehensive understanding of the properties mineralised surface expressions and confirmed our theory that the property was previously underexplored.”
“The increased surface mineralisation provides a strong guide to the project’s potential, and we now transition our efforts to the drilling program, this Canadian winter.”
Loyal Lithium Limited (ASX: LLI) is a well-structured listed resource exploration company with projects in Tier 1 North American mining jurisdictions in the Northwest Territories, Canada, James Bay Lithium District in Quebec, Canada and Nevada, USA. Through the systematic exploration of its projects, the Company aims to delineate JORC compliant resources, creating value for its shareholders.