The Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is proud to announce that we will be hosting our internationally acclaimed women-in-business program, Chamber Change, in Geelong on Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at GMHBA Stadium.
Chamber Change, a pioneering initiative launched in July 2022, was recognised as a finalist in the prestigious World Chambers Competition in the Gender Equity category. With a mission to mentor, network, empower and foster growth among women in business, 380 participants have gone through the program.
The program's success has garnered attention not only domestically but internationally as well, with state and international chambers expressing interest in replicating its model.
The Geelong session will feature distinguished speakers, including:
- Keynote Speaker: Rosie King OAM.
- Chamber Change Champions: Kylie Warne, Founder of Brand Bureau and Victorian Chamber Board Member and Clare McCartin, National Managing Partner, Search and Advisory at Davidson.
- Presentations from Victorian Chamber representatives, Antoinette Truda, Executive Director, Commercial Services, and Kate McGrath, General Manager Media and Communications.
Participants will also enjoy an informal networking workshop, morning tea and lunch.
Our program survey results reflect its profound impact:
- 100 per cent of participants affirmed that their organisations have benefited from their involvement.
- 100 per cent reported an increase in their networking circle as a result of participating in the Chamber Change program.
- 98 per cent acknowledged that Chamber Change has empowered them and set them up for business success.
To be attributed to Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chief Executive Paul Guerra:
"The Chamber Change program represents a transformative platform allowing females who are on their leadership journeys to learn from female business leaders who share invaluable insights, provide career guidance and forge meaningful connections.
"It's not just about breaking barriers; it's about building bridges towards a more inclusive and prosperous business landscape and we are excited to be taking it to Geelong’s business community.”
To be attributed to Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chief of Staff Chanelle Pearson:
"Chamber Change is more than just a program; it's a movement towards gender equality and empowerment in the business realm.
"We are committed to fostering an environment where women can thrive, succeed and inspire others to do the same."
Mikkayla Mossop email@example.com 0412 464 897