Intuit QuickBooks' newest and most robust cloud-based offering is designed for growing businesses to manage more complex needs, while providing an alternative to current high-priced mid-market offerings.
SYDNEY, Australia. – February 2024 – Intuit QuickBooks, global financial technology platform in Australia, today announced a new cloud-based offering and the most robust version of QuickBooks Online, built for small to medium sized businesses. Using artificial intelligence, this new solution will serve up insights and patterns that help growing companies better run their business.
“QuickBooks Online Advanced provides an advantage for growing and more complex businesses at an attractive price point, filling a gap not yet met in the market,” says Damien Greathead, Accounting and Advisor Group Lead at Intuit QuickBooks Australia.
“We’ve expanded our platform capabilities to serve customers who are self-employed all the way through to those with larger workforces and a high volume of transactions. As these businesses grow, many are faced with the lack of an affordable solution and often adopt software that is both expensive and too complex for their needs. QuickBooks Online Advanced addresses that void to help power their prosperity.”
QuickBooks Online Advanced boasts all the features of Intuit’s most popular small business software solution, QuickBooks Online Plus, as well as enhanced services to make it the perfect fit for growing business owners. A few key features include:
- Automated workflows: Invoices can be sent through pre-set approval flows before they’re sent. Reminders and approvals can be set for transactions like invoices, payments, or deposits, dependent on individual requirements
- Custom roles and permissions: Access to sensitive information can be restricted and information to transactions such as deposits, sales, expenses, inventory or reports can be customised
- Automatic backup and restore: Data is frequently backed up and stored securely, allowing the user to easily restore books to a previous point in time, providing peace of mind.
Additional product capabilities will be added to the platform in the near future — giving users even more great benefits to anticipate including features to increase administrative efficiencies, enhance reporting and benchmarking, and ease expense management.
- Spokesperson interview: Damien Greathead, Damien Greathead, Accounting and Advisor Group Lead, Intuit QuickBooks Australia
- Imagery: https://coda.io/d/QuickBooks-Knowledge-Hub-AU-ROW_dRqBIZjk5rr/Product-Screenshots_suaG0?loginToken=Meagan_Wood%40intuit.com#QB-Screenshots_tumVN/r6
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIp3JeeIPY
- Product information: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/au/quickbooks-online-advanced/
Intuit is a global technology platform, helping 100 million worldwide customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges, with TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint, Credit Karma and Mailchimp. Intuit helps put more money in consumers' and small businesses' pockets, saving them time by eliminating work, and ensuring they have confidence in every financial decision they make.
For more information, contact: